Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My poor boys are sick. Brett and Logan both have the creepy crud. Emily is getting so lucky this year. I'm crossing my fingers and praying she will make it the rest of the week without coming down with whatever the boys have. Poor little Logan has made about 500 trips to the bathroom today and he threw up everywhere last night. I would give anything to be sick for them. I hate seeing little ones not feeling well. I'll probably be going to church solo. Emily will go with me :). I don't want to spread the crud so gotta let Chris stay home with the boys.

Chris is still loving his job. I am so happy for him and I've even been a little less bored down here in the gunshop. I've been ebaying everything in sight LOL so that keeps me busy. When I'm not doing that I'm chasing down, and cleaning up after Brett and Logan.

We are getting the airball barriers for the paintball field this week. I am so excited! Chris bought me a new paintball gun too. We are entering a paintball tournament in Springfield February 19th. I'm so nervous! I am playing with my Chris and our friend Chris and they are soooo much better than I am. I don't really know for sure if I want to play in competitions. This will be my first real tournament so I guess I'll know after this. We're supposed to practice this weekend but I'm not liking the looks of the weather. Playing in the cold just stinkin' hurts LOL. I don't like doing it. When it's really cold I usually build a fire and sit and watch everyone else play. The Chris's won't let me this weekend if we have to practice. I know too many Chris's LOL.

Well I really haven't had any interesting bits of information to blog lately and not a lot is going on so suffer through my endless ramblings and misc pictures. I'm allowed though it's my blog. :D I'm going to have to start sitting somewhere else for my pics though. The background is the same in all of them lol. I'm always glued to my chair in front of my computer. I can't help it I'm an addict.

6 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Well, you sit anywhere, pics 'll still be beautiful. Hope kids 'll be doin' good soon. You should take part in paintball tourn though. At least tryin' is better than just sittin'. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Unknown said...

awww hope the kids get better!

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ i saw these pics 2day and was thinkin, maybe u might consider being a hair model?

i dont know, just popped into my head. ;)

too bad ya dont like the cold!

Unknown said...

It's not that I don't like the cold I'm just ready to be warm again :p

Mr. Khurram said...

Thankyou for your comments on my blog 'n' sharin' mor of your Personality. It really showed you 're a Born again Christian. Hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Cara said...

I hope your boys get to feeling better soon!!

Custom Search