Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I signed into my MSN messenger this morning and as always that little pop up box with the latest MSN news comes up telling me the latest on the this's and that's. The Entertainment section never ceases to amaze me. Usually I just glance at the headlines, I'm not big on the what star is sleeping with what star thing that seems to be so popular so I rarely click on the links. Today there was something about Jessica Simpson and how she will not be outdone by her ex-hubby hooking up with some beauty queen... So she's been hooking up with three different guys... Uhh is that supposed to be a good thing? Anyway it was disgusting but from there I started looking at some other stuff and I remembered here a while back I was going to post my two favorite actress's. So since a blog is a blog here I blogged :p

Rachel McAdams and Scarlette Johansson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know the girl on the left, but I love Scarlette Johanson (or however you spell it lol)

Anonymous said...

nope, not familiar w/these two.
like yer new format btw..

Custom Search