Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lookie what I got for Valentines Day. I was actually surprised even. This is the very first year I have received a surprise on Valentines Day! I was just going with the dinner and a movie plan but now I feel like I should surprise Chris somehow. Oh I know! I'll let him pick the movie :p That will be a big surprise. What's playing right now though. I don't wanna end up seeing some Jackie Chan movie...

Emily gets out of school early today. It's a good thing because she was complaining about an ear ache and upset tummy this morning. I was going to keep her home and she was so upset because today was their Valentines Day party at school. Since it's only half a day I let her go. She brought Zebra cakes and got her teacher a stuffed Zebra. This is Z week apparently too LOL each week they pick a letter of the alphabet to study.

Well I hope everyone has an extremely wonderful Valentines Day.

5 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Happy Valentines Day to you 'n' Chris. I'm sure you had Nice fun.

Sorry Kristie Dear! about the Typo error in last comments. LOL! I meant God blessed you SUCH beautiful kids. Why I don't see you on my blog? *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Unknown said...

I knew it was a typo ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pix! Glad to hear you got a lovely surprise. Cute about z week lol. x

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ glad ya enjoyed V-Day, gurl..

spent mine with cable, food and zzzz..best one i ever had in my whole life! ;)

Mr. Khurram said...

Where 're you, No new posts. Hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Custom Search