Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wow I'm such a slacker. It's been days since I posted! I bet my mamma is about to kill me :p Sorry Mom! I'll try harder to think of things to write about. Poor Logan is still sick :( I had to give him a breathing treatment last night because he was coughing non stop. After the treatment he slept like a log and didn't even snore. I'm going to have to start giving him one a day until he gets over this cold. Brett still has the sniffles and a little cough but he's not had a fever and the shakes like Logan. Emily is still coughing her head off as well. I sent a note to school with her today asking that she be kept inside during recess for a few days. She didn't like that very much but I really think this cold weather is the cause of all her coughing. Tomorrow Emily's class is having their Valentine's Day party. She is so excited that she gets to give out Valentine's tomorrow. In preschool they didn't celebrate any holidays so this is her very first time.

I LOVE MY NEW PAINTBALL GUN! It is the coolest thing EVER! It's a Proto Matrix and it totally rox :p To make it even better I sold my old gun already so now my new one is paid for! I got to play with it Saturday. It was cold and snowing off and on but we die hard paintballers still snuck in a few games. It actually wasn't as cold as I was expecting it to be. We had a nice big fire to stand by in between games to keep warm. I had to be sure to keep my gun warm too ;) Not because I love it so much but because the lubricant turns to gel if it gets too cold, and then it won't shoot.

Poor Chris his gun has issues. He didn't get to play with it all weekend. He has a new Bob Long Intimidator or Timmy for short :p It's supposed to be an even better gun than mine is but he was having tons of trouble with it. He couldn't get the velocity turned down, it was shooting like 390 feet per second! We cap ours at 280 so that would hurt lol. Anyway it kept breaking paint and just wasn't working, so he took it home Saturday night and disassembled it completely. He cleaned every last piece of that gun. Then he put some paint in it and shot it out the front door. It worked perfectly other than the velocity was still extremely hot. So he took it out Sunday and it wouldn't work again. He took it to Springfield today to have it worked on. He was so disappointed to not be able to play with it. There's always next week though ;)

2 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

beautiful pic, so now you 're totally commited for Paintball contest. glad to know you 're enjoyin'. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Anonymous said...

u tryin' to kill us wit this pic, Kristi?? *wink*

Custom Search