Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chris and I got to get away for the weekend :) We went to a paintball tournament in Harrisonville Missouri. Chris had to help his ref but it was still fun going up and spending the night in a hotel and not having little kiddo's running around. I was sure glad to get back to them though. I would go insane if I didn't have little munchkins tugging on my shirt all day long. ;)

I am trying to concentrate on posting something here on my blog cause I've really been slacking and my Mom has let me know about it. Sorry Mom :D I'll get to work... if only this hamster would stop running on his wheel. It's hard to concentrate.

My little sister Mandy is graduating from highschool next week. I am going to drive down to Oklahoma to attend the ceremony. I am so proud of her :) She is the first child of my Dad's who has actually graduated highschool LOL. My brother, myself and my sister Misty all dropped out :( I did finish a homeschool course and got my academic diploma with a 3.8 gpa ;) I'm smarter than I look, but I wish I would have just finished highschool the normal way.

My mom had a bad scare recently. My stepdad was being deployed for Iraq in July. He is still recovering from a broken leg though and the doctors would not clear him to go. So now he is scheduled to go in January 2007. They just moved to Hawaii last August and I really don't think my Mom is ready to be out there all by herself. She's already homesick missing her grandkids if her husband gets sent away too I don't think she'll be able to handle it. Everyone please remember my Mom in your prayers. She's a great woman and pretty tuff but under a lot of stress.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Yeah! for you for getting away for the weekend. I'm jealous!
Congratulations to your sister!

Custom Search