Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, May 11, 2006



I got an early Mothers Day present ;) A new digital camera :) It's pretty nice I really like it :D Here's my first picture LOL Yea I look tired and missing makeup but I had to play with the camera. Chris and I spent all day in Springfield today. Chris got a new game for the computer and he's been playing it since we got home ;) I'm glad I am not into computer games anymore. They take up so much time.

So everyone is all worked up over the NSA having phone records. What's the big deal??? Personally I think unless you have something to hide what's the big deal if someone know's who you've been calling??? Once again just my opinion but I think Americans take their privacy a little far. If you're not doing anything wrong who cares if someone knows a little about what you do. Sure I don't think the government should be allowed to pry into private areas of our life for no reason but why is a phone record so private that everyone is freaking out so bad?

On a whole nother topic... can you believe American Idol!!! Holy Cow I felt bad for Chris but I was really really happy cause I LOVE Katherine McPhee! :p I would really like to see the Yamin guy go and have the finals be against Taylor and Katherine.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I was shocked by Chris being voted off too! I like Elliott and Taylor!

Custom Search