Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Every year on Mothers Day our pastor always gets all the Mothers up in front of the church. You can see me holding Brett I'm in the second row right in the middle. Of course Brett wouldn't look at the camera man. It has been a pretty good mothers day. I called my mom and talked to her for a bit and Emily got to say hi as well. My kids and husband helped clean up the house and things are pretty peaceful other than the occasional fit from Logan.
I hope everyone has a great Mothers Day.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Wow that is alot of mothers,sounds like you had a pretty good mothers day-and heres me wishing you a great mothers day also!!!!

Renee said...

Happy Mother's Day! Great picture!

Mr. Khurram said...

Mother is the Most Precious gift from God. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Custom Search