Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thursday was a long day for me. My youngest sister Mandy was graduating and I had to be there! She lives six hours away so I left Missouri at 9:00 AM and drove to Hydro Oklahoma! Logan and Brett came with me. It was a really fast trip, no problems at all. We got there and I was so excited to get to see my sisters Mandy and Misty. I also got to see Mandy's mom who was my stepmom for a long time, about 13 years, before her and my Dad divorced. She now has three small boys besides my sisters.

So here are a few pictures of everyone BEFORE the big graduation ceremony. You will have to excuse the red eyes. I am using my new camera and haven't quite got all the settings figured out yet, and I'm too lazy to fix them on the computer right now.
This is my sister Mandy posing with my niece Macey who is Misty's oldest daughter.

This is my sisters Grandma Shirley and my other niece Mattie who is Misty's youngest daughter.


Here we have Mandy in her curlers :p

This is Misty & Mandy's Mom Brenda also in curlers ;)


I Love this shot. I couldn't get many good ones because like I said I am still figuring out the settings on my new camera but this one is just beautiful.


Here she is! I'm so proud!


Another really pretty picture. She gave me a flower I felt so loved :p


This picture is cute. It's Mandy hugging her little brother!


Me and My sisters :)


I look so horrible from my six hour drive :p but here's one of us all. From the left is my Dad, my little brother Clayton, Mandy my sister, ME, Misty my sister and her daughter Macy and Mandy's little brother Tyler in the front.

Mandy and her Mom


So after the graduation ended I took off back to Missouri... Yes another six hour drive. I got home at about 4:00 AM... I was stinkin' tired. I'll be goin' to bed early tonight :D

4 comments:

Renee said...

She's a beautiful girl! And you're a brave woman for taking the trip with the kids!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Ditto to the previous comment-she is really pretty and 6 hours with kids is not always fun-God bless ya girl!!Congrats to your sister!

Anonymous said...

grad ceremonies suck after the 5th one :(

Mr. Khurram said...

Congratulations to your sister. I'm glad you had nice time with your family. Pics 're really great. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Custom Search