Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I am so tired! We had a lot of fun playing paintball today. We had some help from three of the guys getting our new net put up. Our friends Chris, Aaron and Jason did a great job! We couldn't have done it without them. Now we have a new net system with pulleys that we can let down when we leave so the wind doesn't tear it up. We won't have to replace it so often this way. Here's a few pictures of the guys at work :p



Chris and Chris stretching the rope :p

Chris, Aaron & Jason nailing something :p

Chris did most of the nailing :p He went through lots of nails cause they kept bending :p

This was real funny :p Chris and Tim were holding up this pole while Chris climbed the ladder to set the rope. The pole would lean way out with Chris's weight against it on the ladder. Wish I'd have gotten a better picture because it was really funny.

This is a picture of our speedball field.

A picture of our friend Chris on the speedball field :p


Ok the two guys in the yellow are Chris on the left and Tim on the right. We were playing a game and it was me and Tim left in against each other. Chris was reffing and I ended up getting shot because I mistook Chris for Tim. I did shoot Chris in the head though :p It was an honest mistake lol look at them they look like twins.


Here's me looking really tired after playing and Brett in the background.


Brett was in awe that he got to hold the paintball gun.


Emily caught a moth but to her it was a butterfly She was very proud.

7 comments:

Beth said...

look like it was a lot of fun. My husband loves to paintball. He used to do it with his brothers and cousins all the time. I have never done it before, but it looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Nicki said...

Hi KristiSue! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.

My husband loves to play paintball. There used to be an abandoned warehouse not too far from here. Everytime we drove by it, Hubby would say how he wanted to buy it and turn it into a paintball field. LOL!

Unknown said...

Paintball is a blast. It does hurt some and of course certain hits hurt more than others but the fun outweighs the pain :p At least for me.

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ me glad ur having fun once more!!!

yer pic with the snow-cap puts KK models to shame.
;)

~Crystal~ said...

Is this on your property? Is so, how cool!
I have never played Paintball before, but have always wanted too. My hubby mentions every now & then how he would love to play.

Unknown said...

Yes the field is on our property out of town. It's awesome and so much fun.

Cara said...

Looks like lots of fun!!:)

Custom Search