Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm having such a great DAY! No particular reason really I'm just HAPPY :D It's good to be happy! There's a blog I read called "The Splintered Mind by Douglas Cootey" well he's been talking about depression and giving some awesome advice on how to spot it and get out of it. I didn't really think I got depressed, I considered it more like mood swings but now I know better. I have read his advice and am here to say he knows what he's talking about. This guy is one smart cookie ;) Check it out and see for yourself.

Anyway I am trying to get as much done for our upcoming Easter Paintball Game this weekend. It is going to be so much fun! I wish I were playing instead of working but we're short handed on help so if I get to play it will only be sneaking in a few games. I am gonna get the video camera ready and hopefully get some footage to post on my blog. I've not tried that yet so I'm not quite sure how I'll be able to do it, any advice would be appreciated ;) I know how to make the videos just not sure how to get them on my blog.

Chris called me today just to say he loves me :p Now everyone knows he loves me ;) No hiding it now... With as much as I put him through it's amazing he hasn't stuffed me in a trunk somewhere by now :p Just kidding he'd never do that... he'd bury me with the backhoe ;) Well that's all I have to say for now so everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D

3 comments:

Cara said...

That is so sweet that he called you just to say I love you!! David calls me all day everyday about 100 times... I tell him all the time that if I still worked for someone, I would lose my job because he calls so much!!
I've gotta check out the splintered mind!! Have fun this weekend!!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I am sorry I haven't commented.I am glad you are doing well.I have something you might like to check out.Read up on DR.Eric Pianka,he is a biologist/ecologist who gave a recent speech to other Texas scientists and scholars.When he spoke he was in favor of killing off 90%of the human population using the Ebola virus.I can't link this but check out http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2006/2006-04-07/feature1p/index.html maybe that will give you some more info........Let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ somehow, u never struck me as the depressed type. oh well. just shows im not immune to surface appearances..

ur a scream, im sure yer hubby has a fun time livin witcha!! ;)

Custom Search