Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today was a total blast!!! We had 30 plus people show up for our Easter paintball game. It was hilarious. We had Easter Eggs on the field with prize numbers in them but to get them the players had to get out in the open. I have never laughed so hard. Watching everyone out on the field scrambling for Easter Eggs was just too funny. I don't have a lot of good pictures but I have video I'm going to try to figure out how to post up here.

We held a mini-tournament to give away two paintball guns. There was one little kid who didn't have a second team mate so we stuck one of the really good guys on his team. His team got second but Chris, one of the players from the winning team gave his gun to the little boy. He was so cute. (the little boy not Chris :p)

I never found a group of people who didn't want their pictures taken as bad as these people though LOL. I had to beg and finally got most of them to let me take their picture. I even told them they could wear their masks if they wanted but they still wouldn't let me take their pictures :p Silly people.



Chris gives his prize to AJ!

These guys look bored but they were having fun they're just trying to look cool :p


Here's my group pic ;) We even had an Easter Bunny :p


Me being stupid & Sharon being Sleepy

hehe the wind kept blowing hair in our face :p I just finally cheezed and Chris took the picture... We shoulda just faced the other direction :p

1 comment:

Mr. Khurram said...

Whenever I visit your blog, you do 've some family fun stuff or friends fun stuff here. You 're surrounded by uch lovin' people. Happy Easter! *Smiles*

God bless you....

Custom Search