Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I don't have much to say today. Emily had an upset stomach this morning but insisted once again on going to school. I gave her some motrin and pepto and let her go. I am sitting here praying for 2:00 to get here with no calls from the school nurse. I've been meaning to post these two pictures forever but keep forgetting. The first one is Emily's class picture. She is in the front row second from the left. She was so cute when she seen the picture she said, "That boy in the red shirt is Cody and he's my boyfriend." LOL I asked her if she knew what a boyfriend was and she says, "He's a boy and he's my friend." :p She's gonna have such a hard time when she's older. It's gonna take a brave boy to date a girl who's got two brothers and a Daddy who owns a gunshop. :p The next picture is the Spring school picture. She is so funny with her silly little grin. I really like these new pictures they started taking for the little kids. They look like senior pictures for grade schoolers ;)

5 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww....those are such good pictures. She is so pretty!!! And your right it does look like a senior picture, and not just a regular grade school picture. It has a cool backdrop.

Mr. Khurram said...

Such beautiful kids, I hope Emily 'll be fine soon. I haven't seen you around for so long, hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Beth said...

TAG YOUR IT!!!

I WAS TAGGED AND NOW I TAGGED YOU!!! COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS!!!

Cara said...

She looks just like you!! She is precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ lol sometimes, the real fear is of the girlfriend not her brothers or dad!!!

sides, they'd take one look @ my sorry a$$ and go "why bother?"

yer girl poses like u btw ;)

Custom Search