Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


As a mother there is never a dull moment. Life is full of drama! This is my latest LOL moment. Brett got himself stuck under the table...

Now he has a runny nose and he was really trying to get out so notice the yummy bubble LOL I can't stop laughing...


Now don't think I'm a mean mom cause I was taking pictures instead of helping him up. He wasn't hurt just mad... Besides I was laughing too hard to really do anything besides take pictures...

So he finally makes it up and then realizes he forgot his toy...


So he goes back for the toy getting stuck again... This makes him madder than ever...


So he finally gets his toy and struggles back up giving me the evil eye the whole time...


After snapping these last few pictures of Brett I turned my camera on Logan and judging from this picture he obviously did not want his picture taken LOL


Don't make this boy mad :p

2 comments:

Adelaide said...

OMG...those pictures just crack me up. I have done that too. And many friends who have. You feel a bit bad, because instead of helping the kid out, you're going for the camera. But they're just too hilarious.

*** said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at some of those pictures. Don't you love that crying, help me please look on their face?! They don't know it yet, but it's just adorable!

Custom Search