Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, March 24, 2006

It's great to get a day off during the week :D Taking Thursdays off was the best idea Chris has ever had! ;) Emily got to go play at her friend Lauren's house yesterday. She had to come home early because she had a fever though :( She seems fine today, her eyes still look a little weak but I'm gonna bundle her up on the sofa down here and make her rest.

Ok now one of my serious addictions is watching American Idol and The OC... I know why I love American Idol but I can't believe how addicted I am to The OC. It's a lot of drama I guess. Everyone needs their weekly dose of drama and I don't watch daytime soap opera's so The OC is it for me. Now the show is full of teenage drama mostly but surprisingly not a lot of sex, which is a good thing because I hate tv shows that promote promiscuity. Anyway I was really disappointed in last nights episode because that is ALL that it was about. Not really worth watching. I don't care about the sex life of Seth and Summer I want drama! :p

I haven't spoken to my brother recently but my Mom sent me these pictures of his foot. KIDS NEVER PLAY WITH ANYTHING EXPLOSIVE!!! I know my brother, JR will probably never enjoy fireworks again. This is horrible and it's been weeks since his accident so I'm sure there's been some healing and it doesn't look as bad as when it first happened. In case you're new here my bro was planning on exterminating critters out of their holes on a golf course. Unfortunately he was using home made firecrackers or something like that to do it. Originally the police said he was building a pipe bomb, but he informed them otherwise. This looks like it really hurts. My poor bro :(

4 comments:

Cara said...

Girl, that don't even look like a foot!! I bet he never plays with fireworks again... Those critters can stay in the holes if they want to!!!!

I soooo love American Idol!! I want Chris to win!! And I just love Kelli Pickler!! I don't know why, she's not the best singer, but she is so sweet!;)

Beth said...

OH Man...poor guy....that looks really bad.

Seenie said...

Pics of kids are soooo adorable! I feel awful. I took so many of Isaiah when he was smaller, Elijah I have very few pics of I think its well, i'm busy with the kids. I dunno I feel so slack about lack of pics. I should post pics of when I was pregnant but I made the most awful and goofy faces so maybe it ain't such a great idea! I may scare everyone off! lol

Unknown said...

oh dear that looks soooo soooo sore!

Custom Search