Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ehhhh? What's that? You talking to me??? I am totally deaf... I have had the worst cold, flu or whatever it is for the last week. First it was just and ear infection in one ear and that was bad enough. I could hardly hear it was so plugged up. NOW I have an ear infection in my other ear so I am like totally deaf! I gave in and made me a doctor appointment but I can't get in until tomorrow. I am such a great wife that I went ahead and let Chris take the appointment for today at 4:00 and I settled for the 2:20 tomorrow. :p

It all started last Tuesday. Brett and Logan were really sick so I stayed home with them and caught their bug. I was sick Wednesday but I made it through a whole day of work. Thursday Chris and I took Logan and Brett to the doctor because they just weren't getting better. The Doc hooked them up with some antibiotics YAY! Now all three of my kids are on something that I have to remember to give them and Logan has to take his FOUR times a day. That is such a pain. Anyway back to the story. Logan really had us worried because he started getting sores on his mouth and in his mouth. When he was a baby he had the same thing and it hospitalized him because it went into his throat and was causing him to not be able to breath. He is looking better though Thank God :)

So Thursday night I was in horrible shape. The whole right side of my face was just killing me. I couldn't hear and I couldn't breath half the time. We don't have insurance on me and Chris yet so I was really trying to avoid a doctor visit. Friday I went to work but closed early after picking Emily up from school. I was feeling a bit better Saturday just a little deaf which is good because that is when Chris caught the funk! I had to run the paintball field all by myself! He was so sick he just sat in the van with the heater cranked up. Thankfully I have some good friends who were nice enough to help me out a little. It was a fun day of paintball even though I didn't get to play.

Poor Chris is sooooo sick. Sunday we all missed church and with me being sick and having to take care of Chris and the munchkins I am surprised I am still alive :p Chris missed work yesterday but he was nice enough to keep all the kids at home and I had a peaceful day at work. Now here I am I woke up last night with another ear infection in the other ear and I'm deaf as can be :p I made the doctor appointments so hopefully Chris can get some good antibiotics and get to feeling well again. I hate seeing everyone sick and I hate being sick and Holy Cow you should see my house. It's like mass chaos... Pizza boxes here, dirty clothes there, dishes piled high in the sink. I need to hire a maid just to come clean it up for me :p

In spite of being sick I must say I feel really HAPPY. I am blessed with so much I just feel so giddy. That could be the DayQuil but I still feel happy :p God is good and I don't deserve his blessing but he keeps on showing me how much I'm loved. Take time today and tell someone you love them :D

No comments:

Custom Search