Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, March 03, 2006

I had a horrible dream last night. Horrible and weird as usual. I don't remember all of it but here's what I do remember. For some reason Chris and I were afraid that someone was going to come in our house and shoot us. Weird cause I don't have any idea what the reason was. So I set up this trap that would alert us if anyone came in the front door. I don't know why we didn't just lock the door lol. I always do the weirdest stuff in dreams. Ok so we left the door open a crack and I stacked a whole bunch of cups right against the door. It was rigged up so that when someone would open the door the TV would get louder. Very strange lol. Ok so I set this trap up and went in and laid down in bed. Chris and I were talking and all of a sudden the TV starts getting louder. So I freak out and grab my pistol. I don't know why Chris didn't grab the gun, he is the man after all. He just lays in bed lol. Then this guy comes to our bedroom door and starts shooting. He hits Chris once in the side and me somehow in the butt... no fair... Ok so then I start shooting him. I hit him like three times and the dude just runs out the front door.

So then my handgun is empty and I don't have any ammo so I grab the shotgun. We spend a sleepless night waiting for this dude to come back. In the meantime it seems Chris doesn't suffer at all from his gunshot wound. I however pulled a bullet out of my butt cheek. Man that's weird.

So then all of a sudden I look out the bedroom window and there is this car down below our house. Apparently I'd had a dream the night before in my dream about a car bomb blowing the walls off our house where our bedroom was. So when I seen this car out the window I immediately knew something bad was going to happen. So I grabbed the kids and yelled for Chris to get out of our room. Seconds after we ran out our bedroom door the car blew up and of course blew all the windows and walls off the side of our house...

Then my dream turns into something totally different. All of a sudden some chick is in my house hitting on my husband! I'm like "hey what the heck." Now I used to have dreams all the time that Chris would cheat on me or be mean to me because of another girl and I would always wake up mad at him. I know it didn't "really" happen but I seen it in my dream so I was upset when I woke up :p.

Anyway this was the same kind of thing. In my dream I was all upset over this girl cause Chris was nicer to her, wanted to hang out with her and just wouldn't listen to me that I didn't want him to. This time I didn't wake up mad or anything but I hate those kinds of dreams. After my last dream I was ready to do some reading and find out why you dream weird stuff and if it even means anything. I never did, I'm lazy. I might this time... or I might not.

On a totally different subject, my wonderful children who I love dearly have lost my keys. I had to call someone else to get a key from them to open the pawnshop this morning. I called Chris all upset because I know I didn't lose them. I had them yesterday afternoon when we loaded the paintball stuff because I used them to unlock and relock the door. One of the kids had to have taken them out of my purse at the paintball field. Chris kept telling me to look in the van and the house and my purse because they would be there somewhere. It was really making me mad because I'd already done all that. I'm not stupid. I know where they're not, I just don't know where they are. It's kind of a stupid way to start the day crying over lost keys. I'm a wreck. Hopefully this day gets better ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I've done that. The other day I had this really weird dream about one of my husbands sisters friends who I don't even really know. I dreamed about her kid being at school and I was picking up Emily my daughter and I was trying to be nice and give him a ride to where he was going... And then his mom thought I kidnapped him cause we got stuck in traffic. The next day when I was picking up Emily that woman sat right next to me lol. I was so tempted to say "you know I had a dream about you last night" :p but I knew she would take it wrong.

Seenie said...

I have weird dreams. Always morbid ones, death, scary stuff. Never good things, unless its dreams of Warcraft! lol

Isaiah has been having some serious night scares as well. He claims there is someone named George floating above his bed. Oddly enough the man that lived here prior to us moving in to this house was found dead from a heart attack and guess what.... his name was George. Isaiah doesn't know that though. Please pray for safety in the house and that evil will be removed! I pray for better dreams for you. I have the odd one that scares me so bad I wake up screaming and even crying. I hate those ones!

Cara said...

Damn girl, when it rains it pours on you huh!?!

I hardly ever remember my dreams.. But there was a special on the Today show earlier this week telling you how to interpret your dreams... Maybe you could get on the NBC website and link to it!!

I hope you find your keys, and have SWEET dreams tonight!!;)

Mr. Khurram said...

It's really a weird dream indeed! Though tellin' you a solution to uch dreams. Find a homeless man/woman 'n' feed them.

I'm sorry I was absent from your blog for last few days. I was busy in packin' 'n' stuff. I read your last posts 'n' glad to know that you took part in Paintball tourn. I'm in Paris right now for my Match. Pray for me, ok!

*Smiles*
God bless you....

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ yer dreams r classic. Champ's advice rings true.

i also wonder if you have some unresolved issues concerning guns / violence?

far be it for me to pry though, but just for yer own self-knowledge, eh? ;)

this will sound dumb but i used to get all tearful over lost keys too..couple years ago.

Custom Search