Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I don't have much to blog about today. It's been a pretty boring day. We're studying up on the third commandment at church tonight. Do not take the name of the Lord God in vain. This should be interesting because I am all the time hearing people say you shouldn't even say Oh My Gosh or Oh My Goodness or Good Lord... I say all those things but I don't ever say Oh My God... so we'll just have to see I don't really have an opinion as of yet but I'm sure I will after church tonight.

I took these two pictures of Brett earlier and they really crack me up. He's too funny.
DON'T EVER TAKE JUICE AWAY FROM A BABY!

2 comments:

Cara said...

He is a cutie!!

That is so funny, because I'm going through the same thing... I'm have a habit of saying "oh my gah"... But like you said, I never say, " Oh my God", like in vain... But Dawson has picked up my habit and is saying "oh my God"... I'm being really hard on him, but I think that he thinks that is what I'm saying... When he says that, I'll say "what did you just say?" and he'll say "momma I said oh my gosh!!" Because he know that I get disappointed with him!! So make sure you post the results of the lesson.. I'm curious to know if I'm being wrong and don't even realize it!!;)

Unknown said...

I'm guilty of that and the more I try the worse I am!
Love the pics, they made me laugh.
xx

Custom Search