Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, March 11, 2006

We're having some serious weather tonight. There are tornado warnings for all of Southwest Missouri. I'm so thankful we have a basement. It will be even better when we get the house finished and all our bedrooms are in the basement. I'm not a big fan of storms so I know I'll feel safer knowing we won't have to jump out of bed in the middle of the night to scram downstairs.

We had to quit playing paintball today an hour early because it started storming. We headed out to the field early because we had a ton of stuff to set up. Chris bought a bunch of used stuff from Matt at Springfield Paintball and we brought it all out to the field to put in the store. We rearranged the tables inside the paintball building and set up some displays. The floor was totally disgusting... It rained last weekend too and there was mud and paintballs everywhere. We got it all cleaned up just in time. Everyone showed up and played till it started raining.

We took the kids to Springfield last night. We got Logan a new car seat. It was so funny, we were in Walmart and he sat in like three different seats, trying them all out before he decided which one he wanted. :p I should probably get Emily one too... It's more like a booster seat. I know lately they've been making a big deal about making sure kids stay in a booster seat until they're like 100 pounds. Logan's seat was kinda falling apart so we thought it was a good time to get him another. Chris brought his keys and checked all his vending machines while we were at Walmart and the kids got to play but we didn't win any stuffies... we have enough of those anyway.

I don't have a lot more to blog about so I'm once again adding a picture that's totally off topic :p This is my Mom and my brother JR. I got an email from my mom saying he is doing pretty good. He got his stitches taken out of his hand today. There were 100 of them and apparently it was really painful because they were touching nerves. They still haven't done the skin graft for his foot. He will have to be in the hospital again when they do that because they will be removing skin from his butt :p Gonna have a sore bum for a while :p No more playing with fire.

1 comment:

Cara said...

If you just had a picture of his smile, I'd never even know that he'd been hurt!! Poor guy!! I hope he's feeling better now!;)

I'm glad the storms passed you guys up!!:)

Custom Search