Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, March 27, 2006

This is so cute I had to post it. I am trying to get Brett off the bottle so I only give him sippy cups right now. I just started this today so we will have to see how things go at bedtime tonight. He didn't cry very much today at naptime but he sat in his playpen giving me the evil eye until he just fell asleep sitting up with his face pressed against the side of the playpen. I took some pictures it is so cute :p



Yesterday before we headed off to church I had Chris snap a couple pictures. It was supposed to be just me and Emily but Logan was getting super mad so we let him in one of the pictures... And he didn't even smile :p Little stinker.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah~ He was really trying to make me feel bad for giving him a sippy cup instead of a bottle :p

Jenny~ hehe that is a good technique so far I'm on the first day so we'll see how it goes. Luckily none of my kids ever took a pacifier for more than a few months so I never had to take that away. They think we're being so mean to them :p

D.R. Cootey said...

Cute kids, Kristie Sue. Good luck weaning your boy. I'm having a nightmare trying to toilet train my CP four and a half year old. She just doesn't seem to get it... :(

Beth said...

LOL...those pictures of Brett are sooo funny. They can fall alseep in the strangest positions!!!! Good Luck with your conversion to sippy cup. Luke is two and we are still working on the bottle at bed time...it is pretty sad I know!!!

Unknown said...

The bottle breaking only gets worse as they get older I waited too long with my daughter and it was pure torture. My second boy wasn't too bad but we got to him early. Brett will be the earliest one yet :D I only gave him one bottle yesterday well I guess technically it was this morning at 3am... I needed sleep :p

Custom Search