Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Hitler!!!

Like I said, I shouldn't freak out until after we've had a chance to talk. Well we got our chance to talk and things went well. I think I know why Chris always takes the things I say the wrong way. He told me that if I could just be as sweet and broken in the beginning of an argument as I am at the end of an argument he could deal with me. But he says I start out arguments acting like Hitler. I LOVE that he gave me some feedback. I mean if he didn't tell me I would probably never have seen this. From now on when things start to get hairy I can watch myself and be sure not to over react.

Chris was really sweet. He told me he didn't want to argue with me he just wanted to be friends. I am so lucky to have a husband who can put up with my crazy times and still want to love me in spite of them. I guess I should be doing the same thing for him. Instead of getting all bent out of shape over little things I should love him in spite of them. I do most of the time but I could improve.

We went to the paintball field this afternoon. Not very many players came out but we had a few. I didn't play because my back is killing me. I don't know what I've done but something is not right. Someone gimme a massage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

need a freiwillige, my Fuhrer?

j/k ;)

Custom Search