Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, January 19, 2006


Thirteen Things I have in common with The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.






1. I've never plucked a rooster
2. I'm not too good at ping pong
3. I've never thrown my mashed patato's up against the wall
4. I've never kissed a chipmunk
5. I've never gotten head lice
6. I've never licked a spark plug
7. I've never sniffed a stink bug
8. I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball
9. I've never bathed in yogurt
10. I don't look good in leggings
11. I've never been to Boston in the fall
12. I never thought I'd like a cartoon with singing vegetables
13. I never thought I'd know all the words to every Veggietales song ever sung...

The last two were my very own ;)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lisa

2. Dariana

3. Whiskey Talking

4. KDubs

5.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great list. I just love reading everyone's, lol.

I have never plucked a rooster and quite frankly do not feel I am missing out if you know what I mean, lol.

I have never thrown mashed potatoes against the wall either BUT I have tossed a spaghetti noodle at the cupboard. They say if it sticks, then its done, lmao.

Lisa said...

LOL!!! I love this list! I laughed the entire time. I think the only one I have done is painted daisies!

My 13 are up!

Priscilla said...

Ahhh...but do you know where you hairbrush is? Do you have a water buffalo? How about a baby kangaroo?

Uisce said...

Let's see... I've done #1 and #11. I feel pretty well accomplished! My 13 are up!

Renee Nefe said...

ROTFLOLPIMP! Oh my that is too funny, especially priscilla's comment.

We have the silly song countdown and LOVE it. We are also huge fans of "The Bunny Song" from Rack, Shack & Benny. Because "WE LOVE THE BUNNY!" (I collect bunnies.)

Here's my list
http://lillyput.blogspot.com

"If you go a little loopy make sure your staff is well paid!"

Mel said...

How did I miss this one?!? Lov Veggie Tales. Love your list.

Custom Search