Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Poor Chris!

I feel so bad for Chris. I think the stress is really getting to him. We still haven't heard anything on the job he applied for. He called them again yesterday, but it was a holiday and they were closed. I am trying so hard to be cheerful and help boost his spirits but I'm starting to worry too. I can see how bad he wants this job and he thinks he will really like it. I know it would make him feel so much better to be out there doing something and making money. We work doing so many different things but never make any money. It's like we're cursed LOL. No, I don't really think that. I just think we have to find the right thing. I'm hoping and praying this job will be the right thing for Chris.

Emily's friend Lauren came to play last night after school. It is so sweet watching them together. They are "best friends" as they say. They were playing with Barbie's and having a tea party. Of course it was sad when Lauren had to go home but Emily was trying to be good and not cry.

They are doing a change drive for cancer at school and Emily was excited getting up this morning. She has a bunch of change to put in the buckets. The grade that raises the most change will get a popcorn party. The last day to bring in change is Friday so it's getting close. Right now the first grade is in the lead and kindergarten was last until yesterday. A teacher passing by in the hall seen Emily putting change in yesterday and commented that the kindergarten bucket had over $50 in it that day. So now they are in second place. Emily wants to empty her piggy bank, and since it's for a good cause we're going to let her. She just has to space it out so she has change to put in each day until Friday.

Brett is getting new teeth. The poor little guy is really having a hard time. He is getting six teeth at once! One of the top ones has poked through and he has another on top on the other side that is still trying. The bad part is his bottom row. He is getting two molars and they are really hurting him. I felt his gums this morning and one finally has started to poke through. It's been bad because he's had these two large lumps where they are coming in and they are just like blisters. Really squishy and so big. I've been putting anbesol on them for him and giving him tylenol. I will be glad when he finally gets the teeth and quits being so pitiful.

Logan's doctor appointment is tomorrow at 9am. It's going to be a busy day I'm sure. Luckily Chris will be here at the store with Brett and I won't have to take him. It's so hard taking him and Logan to the doctor at the same time. I will be glad to finally find out the results of Logans sleep test (EEG).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Man does not live by bread alone"
~ excerpt from Deuteronomy 8:2-3 ~

Sometimes we need accept what life dishes out, and realize we are better off proceeding in the general direction we want to be..rather than curse our lot and murmur incessantly over others' fortunes.

I bet this is strange, coming from a cynic. However, seeing as..

I was in the corporate sector for some time..the longest friggin' years of my life!!

Everyday, I just wanted it to end. In honesty, I can say that I'd rather shovel horsesh#te than compromise myself like that again..

You have more going for ya than most, Kristi. I mean, who else has wavy hair like yours?? ;) j/k

Unknown said...

I try to think positive and I know I am blessed. I know my problems could be so much worse and I'm gonna try to focus more on the good than the bad. :) ;)

Custom Search