Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, January 01, 2006

For The Love Of Bloggs!

It's funny I originally started this blog to help my Mom who moved to Hawaii keep up to date on the happenings with our family. She loved it because she felt like she was closer. I love it because it's fun. I have always kept diaries and I even keep a diary for each of my kids. This to me is a diary I can share with people. It also feels good to be able to sit down and type out my feelings. I am able to sort out my emotions better and be more positive about my life. Call me weird but blogging is fun!

If you didn't already know my middle name is Sue. Chris (my husband) has always calls me Sue, Sweety Sue or Suey Sue. I always know when he's annoyed or mad at me cause he calls me Kristie. Last night we stayed up late to watch the New Years Eve shows. We were both in pretty good moods when we went to bed and I was teasing him a little. I asked him if I died and he married a girl name Sue would he ever call her Sweety Sue or Suey Sue. I'm sure all you guys just love those "if I died" questions. I wasn't expecting any sweet "oh honey I'd never get married again" answer. That's just unrealistic. He said ya, if he married a Sue he would eventually probably use the same nicknames. I laughed at him and told him it didn't matter, cause I was the first ;) It was so great. I fell asleep knowing that each day that goes by my love for Chris grows a little more.

I don't usually do the whole New Years resolution thing. Every time I've tried I fail and it never feels good to fail. I think I found something I can do that even if I fail, I can feel good about. Psalms 62:8 says Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. That is my new years resolution. I am going to try every day to trust God more and tell him what's in my heart. I know the Bible says God knows my heart, but why would he want me to pour my heart out to him? I've been thinking about this all day and I know why. It's not for the sake of telling God anything, he already know everything. Pouring my heart out to God will bring me closer to him. It will help me to strengthen my relationship with him and be able to trust in him more.

I didn't get the paintball pictures from Tony (Chris's friend) yet. We did play yesterday and had a lot of fun. There were about 20 players. I was so happy to see them all come out, because Chris has been so bummed out about the lack of business for the paintball. This really helped to boost his spirits and show him that he is doing a good job. He loves what he's doing and he works hard. I am blessed to have him. I Pray for him to succeed and accomplish his goals.




1 comment:

N.F. said...

Reading your post made me think of what I heard in church today:

Faith is having confidence in God.

I know that God is, and that He lives, but I KNOW that I don't have confidence in myself--therefore, I'm not having confidence in HIM. :(

Thanks for saying hi and I will add you to my list! :)

Custom Search