Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, January 12, 2006



Thirteen Things about KristieSue



Ok I'm going to try this cause it looks fun. Hopefully I'll do it right :p

1. I love to play paintball.

2. I never thought I'd want kids and I now have three and wouldn't trade them for anything.

3. I want to learn how to cook more nutritional meals for my family.

4. I love to color my hair.

5. I love to take pictures.

6. I love to sing.

7. I like to read self help books.

8. I worry too much.

9. I get excited over silly things, like getting a new cook book.

10. I have a great husband.

11. I love going to church.

12. I have never had a broken bone.

13. I love blogs they're so much fun!

Links to other Thursday 13's I visited.

1. Dariana
2. Jen
3. Rachael
4. Jane

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Thursday Thirteen! Love your list. Interesting!

Priscilla said...

I did my own list...but didn't bother leaving links. It was fun and more challenging than I imagined it would be. My only complaint about yours is that it is difficult to read...probably the color.

Unknown said...

Ya I will remember to change that the next time but I couldn't figure out how after I already post it wouldn't let me re edit the color...

Uisce said...

Welcome to the club! :) Great list, you did it just right! My list is up!

Renee Nefe said...

I like to color my hair too...just did it yesterday in fact! And I could almost say that I haven't broken a bone...but I've broken my tail bone...twice. Both times from landing rather hard right on it!
And I didn't want any kids until darly came along.

Welcome to the TT meme!
Here's my 13 http://lillyput.blogspot.com

Jen said...

It's nice to meet you! I don't believe I've been here before :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll go link you up!

Jen said...

I love taking pictures too. Your son is too adorable for words. Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa said...

Welcome to Thursday 13! Love your 13! I'm behind, but I got up linked up!!!!

Custom Search