Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Paintball Yay!

Last night Chris and I went to Springfield with Chris Thomas, Sharon and their two kids to watch the Kick'n Paintball Tournament. Now I have the itch. I wanted to play so bad last night. Today is kind of dreary and cold but I still wanna play. I'm letting myself get sidetracked by the computer. I am supposed to be doing a mad cleaning job on my house and get some laundry done before noon so I can go out and play. I need to find a babysitter for Saturdays too. It's hard to get to play when I have to bring the kids with me, and they really don't enjoy going when it's cold. I think Chris's mom probably gets tired of having them every weekend. I just don't know anyone else.

This is an old picture of me playing paintball but I haven't played much lately so I don't have any good new ones. I know this is a short post but I'll bring my computer home later tonight and ramble on some more. HAPPY SATURDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would be lyin' if i said that ain't a pretty pic..

Custom Search