Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, January 13, 2006

OH BOY! Chris and I are doing inventory today. Yes I know we're a little late but I thought I had this all taken care of. I'm not the best book keeper but I'm learning as I go. :) It is such a pain having to input all this information into our Quickbooks program. We just finished with the ammo and the scope accessories. I think that was the hardest part. We're taking a short break now. Chris is calling to find out about his job and I'm eating some lunch while updating my blog. Yummy Chicken Noodle Soup. Still no word on the job yet. Chris just got off the phone and the lady said she should know something by the end of today. The suspense is killing me.

Poor Brett has had a fever since yesterday afternoon. He's not feeling well at all. I made him some macaroni and cheese for lunch and he's making a terrible mess. Logan is playing with is dinosaurs, I can never get him to eat anything. I took some pictures, Logan had me take a picture of each one of his dinosaurs lol. He has such a dirty face!

Yesterday around closing time my dad's ex girlfriend Jamie came in
to the store. I talked to her for almost an hour. I feel so bad for her. My dad came and took their two year old son away from her because she has been bouncing around from house to house, doing drugs and sleeping around. He didn't want their son Clayton in that environment. My dad has had him since November and Jamie misses him so much. My dad is trying to get custody and can't let Jamie see him until he does or she might take off with him.

I can't imagine how badly I would feel if someone were to take one of my children from me. But she was not providing the best care for him and he was in danger. I wish she could see him. Jamie has told my dad she has changed and isn't doing drugs anymore but I think she may be lying. When she was talking to me yesterday she did not look at me once. We talked for an hour and the whole time she was always looking the opposite way, never once even looked at my face. That is typical behavior for someone who has something to hide. I tried to talk to her and tell her I care about her but I don't know how to help her. It's such a sad thing.

5 comments:

Danna Crawford said...

May God Richly Bless you and your family!! .. <><..<><..<><..

taryn said...

I enjoyed the comment you left on my blog! What darling kids...

Taryn

Anonymous said...

Dinosaurs rank amongst me fave creatures. ;)

Perhaps yer dad's ex has something else to hide, may not be drugs. Of course, its very easy to slip back into old habits without a firm grounding and attractive alternative!!

Unknown said...

I guess I forgot to mention my dads ex is the same age as I am. She's always been uncomfortable around me. It's still weird talking to someone and having them never look at you.

Anonymous said...

sheesh!! oh well..

Custom Search