Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Feels So Good Feeling Good Again ;)

Today is a great day! I've been listening to Christian music lately while I do chores. It's so amazing how music inspires the soul. I feel so happy and blessed. Usually I grumble through my chores wishing someone else were doing them. Today I cleaned the kitchen, took down the Christmas tree, vacuumed and washed some clothes. I was able to do it all with a cheerful disposition :o) I love music.

I'm looking forward to a fun day of paintball today. It's a really nice day outside, the sun is shining and it's so warm. Hopefully that will inspire others to come out and play. It would really boost Chris's spirits I'm sure. I'll take the camera out and take some pictures.

2 comments:

Pam xx said...

thanks for your comment, I will take it to heart. I am a catholic but unfortunately the last few months I've been losing faith. I'm trying hard to get it back though. Drinking does take feelings away, but i know it doesn't get rid of them; that's why i don't do it much. Anyways thanks for stopping by. It means quite a bit that some random person actually cares about my well-being.
Take care. <3
Pam

Anonymous said...

The sun..most powerful object in our solar system..bringer of life.

Custom Search