Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, December 04, 2005


Brrrr... It was so cold playing paintball today! We didn't have a lot of people show up. Chris Thomas, our regular fanatic was there with his wife Sharon and two kiddo's. They didn't get there until like 3:oo... Kelsey came with us of course. She is a girl who goes to church with us. Tony was there too. He is Chris's friend who helps a lot with the Paintball field and such.

Kelsey and I spent most of the first hour burning leaves off the speedball field. We got half the field raked and burned. I love burning stuff and raking leaves. Every week since it's been cold enough I have had a fire out there. There are still a ton of leaves though. I don't think I'll get it done only going out one day a week.

Tony usually brings his camera and takes pictures, but since there weren't many people he didn't take any today. I'll post an old picture to go along with this post. We've been practicing for the upcoming tournament. I am actually going to be on a team! Chris Thomas, Jason Hicks and me. We did a few practice games today but that was about it. Tony shot Kelsey in the hand, and it looked bad. Her fingers were swollen and bleeding. She needs some gloves, I think after today she will get some. It looked painful.

Church was good today too. We are still studying the book of John in our Sunday school class. Brother Brad preached a really good message about sticking with God through faith and not feelings. It was reassuring to me. Sometimes I don't really feel saved but it's good to have faith and know that I am. Today was all in all a pretty good day. :o)

No comments:

Custom Search