Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yay! We won second place in the tournament today! :p Too bad there were only three teams that played ;) That's okay though at least we didn't get third haha! It was a lot of fun. We played three rounds. We didn't expect to have a lot of players mostly because it was a fundraiser tournament, and there were no prizes only medals for winners.

The weather was great for playing though. Just right so I didn't get too hot wearing two shirts and sweats under my camo pants. It was starting to get pretty cold around 4:00 when we all left. I even got to shoot Chris when we were playing a few games after the tournament ended. Got him right in the goggles so he got some paint in his mouth :p I'm too mean.


We had a little birthday party for Brett afterwards at Chris's parents house. Chris's mom made spaghetti and cupcakes. Brett is allergic to dairy and the cupcakes were chocolate but we let him eat some anyway. We didn't have a candle for him to blow out so we just sang happy birthday and let him dig in. It was a really good day and I am so happy tomorrow is the Christmas play at church. When it's over there will be a lot less stress and I'm pretty sure Chris and I will be stepping down as youth organizers :p Yay! Pass the torch on to someone else.

No comments:

Custom Search