Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Poor Brett :( He has a terrible ear infection. He was acting funny last night, really fussy and wouldn't sleep. All yesterday and today he's been really clingy. He wants to be held all the time. He will just sit by you on the couch or bed and not move around trying to get into everything like normal.

He was sitting with me earlier today and I he had yucky green mucus running out of his ear. It really freaked me out. So I called the doctor and I had to take him to urgent care in Springfield. Apparently he has ear infections in both ears. The one ear is so bad. I feel terrible for him but I didn't know. He hasn't been fussy at all except last night. Usually when a baby has an ear ache they are really fussy. He doesn't really act sick at all.

The doctor gave him some antibiotics and ear drops for the really bad ear. I hope he gets better soon. I hate to think that he is hurting. Emily is doing a good job of taking care of him though. He sure loves his big sister.

No comments:

Custom Search