Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Mom and Ken (her husband) made it in last night. They got here last night around 9:00. Today we are all going to Emily's school play. It's a little strange they are having it at 1:30 in the afternoon, but Chris's mom is taking off work to be there so Emily is really excited.

It was really fun last night I burned off some home video DVD's and we watched them before going to bed. I'm so glad we have our camera and are able to catch the kids during these times. It's going to be so fun to save these memories and show them to my grandkids. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hello!
Got your blog off of my blog (Bloggin') and thoroughly enjoyed it! (it's now a favorite!)
Hope you have a nice Christmas!
Ann

Custom Search