Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, December 09, 2005

I got to take the day off today. :) Chris is so nice. Emily didn't have school again today. I'm not sure why... I think they cancelled again because of the cold. It was single digit cold this morning. It was nice not to have to drag all the kids out in it. Chris went down and opened the store today. I didn't have to go to work at all :o) Not that I didn't work though. I cleaned the whole house, with the help of Emily and Logan. I even cleaned the refrigerator... It still smells funny though. There was a tomato in there hiding behind some stuff that went bad and I can't get the stink out of it. Anyone know any refrigerator stink removing tricks? :p

Tomorrow is the City Christmas Parade. We have a float for our church youth group in the parade. It was so cold this whole week that we didn't get to really decorate the trailer, but we painted signs Wednesday night for all the kids to hold. I went tonight and got candy for them to throw. I hope it's not going to be too cold. I also hope the parents are smart enough to bundle up the kids. I sure will be glad when it's all over with though. I am terrible at organizing things like this. Chris and I are in charge of all the youth stuff at church though so until someone else decides to take over, I'm going to have to get more organized.

We have the church Christmas play coming up on the 18th. That's definitely stressing me out. I still have so much to do and we only have one more practice night left. I try every year to do the simplest thing, but somehow it always turns into a huge deal. I'm good at having fun ;) I'm just horrible at all this planning. It stresses me out!

No comments:

Custom Search