Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, December 12, 2005





Chris had a great time at the paintball tournament yesterday. I wish I would have been able to go it looked like so much fun. It was different than most tournaments. You didn't have any paint going onto the field. You had to run out at the start of each game and grab presents that were set out all over the field. The presents had random things in them. Some had paint grenades, paintballs, gift certificates or nothing at all.

The teams were random. When you got there they put your name in a hat and they drew teams. Chris's team came in sixth out of seven teams :p. I told him not to feel bad, at least he didn't get last. The prize for first place was some decorated toilet plungers :p That's funny!

I'm excited about our tournament coming up this Saturday. I actually get to play! Yay! It's my first tournament so I'm a little nervous. I hope I don't suck too bad. I hope I don't win either or people might think it's rigged since it's our own tournament. I had to play though, we didn't have enough people to make up a team. I wanted to play anyway so it's not a bad thing.

Chris took some pictures at the tournament yesterday. I'm not in them but my gun is ;) Travis is shooting my gun in one and Chris in another. There's also a picture of some random people opening up the presents during a game. Wish I coulda played.

No comments:

Custom Search