Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OK! I feel so much better now. I just talked to my Dad and I am very reassured. I even got to talk to Clayton and he definitely sounds like a happy little boy. I'm sure he does miss his mommy but he is not traumatized like Jamie made it sound. I know she is probably very upset but she is also not stable. Clayton is definitely much better off at this point with my Dad. I hope that eventually Jamie will straighten herself out and be able to provide a more stable environment for both of her boys. I also hope she does not poison her other son against my Dad. She's already said that Colton her other son is angry with my dad for taking Clayton. I am a firm believer in family but I don't think children should have to suffer with unfit parents. It doesn't take a lot of money to be a good parent. All it takes is responsibility and love. I personally think you need both. You can love your kids with all your heart but if you're not responsible you cannot provide for them emotionally and physically. That is just my personal opinion. Anyone out there reading this please pray for Jamie that she can get her life in order so she can be a better mother to both her sons. Pray for me to that I can stay out of the middle of this. After talking to my Dad it seems to me like Jamie may try using me to get to my Dad. I need to just stay out of it and that's hard for me to do sometimes, I always feel there is something I should be doing to help in these situations.

No comments:

Custom Search