Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, December 23, 2005


Mom and Ken left this morning. Emily was so sad it was pitiful. She asked if she could go with them but she didn't understand that they weren't coming back. I kept telling her they are going home but she forgets home is now Hawaii. Emily was very happy to have been able to see them though. Logan cried when they left too. He's a big baby anyway but that was just sad. I'm glad they were able to come see us, even if it just a short visit. We had a good time. I think Ken liked his Christmas present too. I made sure he opened it before they left because it's a good travel companion. A lighted handheld poker game :p I love those games and this one is so awesome cause it has a light on it and you can play it even in the dark. It just doesn't get better than that ;).

Chris has gone to Springfield to buy paint and other paintball supplies. I'm excited about getting to play tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have lots of players show up and be able to make some money and have some fun at the same time. Emily and Logan went with Jim (Chris's Dad) out to the farm. They get to ride around in the gator (a six wheeled mini truck thing) and feed the cows. They really like that. I am here with Brett who is crawling around the store leaving behind him a trail of destruction. It's almost time for his nap though and then I'll have a little quiet time. I think I'll work on my Christmas letters for my in laws. Tomorrow will be busy so I probably won't have any other time to do them since we open presents on Christmas Eve. Today is also Jim's birthday and the kids got him some accessories for his truck. Logan picked out popsicle air fresheners. That boy just loves popsicles.

I took a new picture for my profile. I love pictures. I wish Blogger let you have more than one picture for your profile. I always have trouble deciding which to use. That's probably why I change it so often :p I'm glad I can post as many pictures as I want with my blogs. Like I said, I love pictures. I need to work with Logan on taking pictures though. I don't have many pictures of him and the ones I have aren't very good, cause that boy won't hold still for a picture. I couldn't get him to go over and give Mom and Ken hugs goodbye so I could snap a few of him. Little booger boy!

No comments:

Custom Search