Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Okay moving this wall was so scary. I kept thinking any minute now it was going to fall down and squish me. I think Chris had the hardest job holding up his end though. He did a good job. We got it moved and now I am taking a break. We put up the guns and ammo. They are going to start working on the ceiling as soon as they get everything measured and all that good stuff that I don't take part in. The kids have their own room but I definitely need to clean that up before taking any pictures of it! Yes it's scary. We had someone come in and measure to put more carpet down so that should be done by the end of the week hopefully. I can't really move any of the counters onto the open space because I don't want to have to move them back to lay carpet. Now I get to deal with everyone coming in and telling me about how we moved things. Like I don't know that! :p Oh well I guess it's all part of life. People have to comment on the obvious.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Keep the faith.

Custom Search