Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So I'm thinking about getting a second job. Chris will hopefully get the job he applied for with the city and I will work in the shop here during the day while he does that. I have also been thinking it would help a lot to get a job in the evenings waitressing or something. We owe Jim lots of money and I just don't think we'll be able to pay him on the salary Chris will be making alone. If I went to work for the next year I think I could have him paid off and we can still keep our business. I am a little worried about how that might affect our family life. Chris and I will not see each other much at all. I'll be with Brett and Logan all day during the days I work here at the gunshop but Emily will be at school most of the time. I don't want to never see my family and have our family suffer for the sake of making more money. I however would like to get Jim paid so we can be on our own.

Chris is so excited about paintball. The last few days he has had lots of people come in the store interested in paintball. He took of just now to head to Springfield to get some air and extra paintball supplies. I'm happy to see him so excited. It's good that people are starting to realize we are doing paintball here as well. Chris has been in the store which has helped a lot because he's been able to talk to people about paintball and get them interested in coming out to the field.

I need a good kick in the butt to get myself motivated to do some laundry. I think it's been almost a week since I did any and I have so much to do. I was going to do some today and Chris needed me to come down here so he could run to Springfield. I don't know what's wrong with me I just get so bummed doing the same old things all the time. I guess everyone probably goes through that.

No comments:

Custom Search