Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Emily's play was so cute. My Mom and Ken, Chris's Mom and Grandma, Me, Chris, Logan and Brett all came to see her. Emily was a snowflake, they sang lots of songs and she even danced with a little boy. It was cute cute cute! I taped it and Chris took pictures. Emily is pretty excited about Christmas break. She told me today there is no school for twelve days. Emily was a snowflake in the play and her lines were "I'm a snowflake most enticing, everybody loves my icing." Her best friend Lauren who is in the picture with her was a cookie.

Brett really likes Ken. It is so funny. He crawled up on their pallet this morning and woke them up and just sat playing with Ken. Now every time Ken comes around he just laughs and plays with him. It's pretty darn cute.

When we got home my Mom and I made cashew chicken, eggrolls, and crab rangoon. It was a really yummy dinner and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with my mom. I just wish theat it wasn't such a short visit. It can't be helped though. Ken has to see his kiddo's and I'm just thankful for the time I got to spend with them. This is turning out to be a good week. I've had some much needed time off, even though that means Chris hasn't worked. I'm still praying he gets the job with the city. We'll know by the first of January. If he doesn't get that I'm not sure yet what we'll do. It looks like he won't be working with his dad anymore because his dad seems to have quit. I'm thinking that's a good thing though. We'll be able to finally be totally on our own and I think Chris and his dad will get along better if they're not working with each other.

I am thinking of writing a Christmas letter to my mother and father in law. I've seen this idea through a yearly family letter my aunt Lorraine sent out. It would be a good chance for me to tell them how much they mean to me. It's kind of awkward trying to do that any other time, but Christmas is such a special time I think it would be appropriate. I don't have much time to write one up :p I am also looking forward to church Sunday morning. I got Emily another Christmas dress I am going to surprise her with that morning. I am happy, I am blessed, Life is good.

No comments:

Custom Search