Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, December 26, 2005

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We had a really nice time hanging out with the family. Dinner was great and the kids were so cute opening their presents. Brett was so funny. He just dove into the piles of wrapping paper and would bury himself up to his neck in paper and boxes.

Chris was pretty grumpy Christmas Eve. Him and his dad don't exactly get along all the time. He cheered up for us Christmas day though and things were a lot better. He hung out and played video games with the kids. He fits in great :p I tried to take lots of pictures but it was hard with everything going on and I was trying to help out with dinner and stuff. I did finally get a family picture taken and some of the kids.

I am still praying for Chris to get the job he is waiting on for the city. He won't know until the board votes. They have a meeting scheduled the 29th of December. For now it's nice to have a break from work. I've been ab
le to stay home with the kids for the last week now and it's great. I don't think I'd want to go back to staying home full time but for now it's relaxing. We just have to be careful since we really don't have any income right now. We don't have any saving either so we just have to get by on whatever we can from the gunshop. We aren't really making a profit right now but hopefully we won't have to make a lot of loans at the end of the month and we'll get by. I know things will be ok, I just hate not knowing how :p

No comments:

Custom Search