Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SNOW!

We got our first snow of the year! Not really much to brag about. Almost an inch. School was closed today because of it so Emily got to come to work in her pj's today. Tomorrow is pajama day at school for kindergarteners, and they get to wear their pj's to school.

I took a picture of our house from down here at the store. We're still working on our addition. Seven year process so far : I'm going to have to put that on my Christmas list every year from now on. On the bright side :) It's cheaper to heat when we're only using two bedrooms ;)

I had Emily and Logan go stand out in the bitter cold so I could take their picture. Kids don't mind the cold like we grown ups though. I was ready to run back in after taking the picture... They wanted to stay out and play in the snow... It's not fun snow though. It's dry and frozen so it doesn't stick. You can't build a snowman with that kind of snow.

No comments:

Custom Search