Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, December 11, 2005

We all missed church today :( It will be a long week until next Sunday. It always is when we miss church. Brett was so pitiful last night. I had him sleep with me propped up on pillows to help his ear ache. He would wake up and just squirm and whimper because his ear hurt him so bad. There's really nothing I can do for him though. I just laid next to him and rubbed his back and tummy to try to help him relax. I kept giving him Tylenol to help him feel better also. Poor little guy. I hate it when the little one's get sick.

Chris had a paintball tournament in Springfield to go to, so we've all been home alone today. I'm kind of bummed out. Probably cause I've been home doing nothing for three whole days! Well I guess I haven't really done nothing... I had the parade and taking Brett to the doctor yesterday ;) I'll probably feel better when I go back to work tomorrow. Nothing like being in a pawnshop to get your spirits up :p And if that don't work there's lots of guns so nobody mess with me >)

No comments:

Custom Search